Welcome to General Counseling
A NVC Student Application is required for all Counseling Services.
We are honored you are here! Counselors are connecting with students by appointment. You can self-schedule counseling appointments online or connect with our front office for help with scheduling. Appointments are accessible in-person, video, and phone, we recommend you meet with a counselor twice a semester (or) as needed.
- Graduation Petition Preparation
- Educational Planning
- Transfer Planning
- Career Advising
- Personal Counseling
- (707) 256-7220
- Office 1339
- Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 12pm
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to succeed in college by accessing and utilizing college systems, services and resources.
- Napa Valley College Counselors are dedicated to student success. Our Counselors provide comprehensive academic support, while recognizing the individual needs of students within a diverse population.
- Counselors work with students in assessing, planning, and achieving their immediate and long-range goals, as well as assisting students in developing self-knowledge, self-esteem, and self-confidence to enhance student learning and success.
Student Affairs provides support and services that engage and empower students to achieve success.