The primary purpose of the Testing Center is to administer academic exams for students
with documented disabilities. In addition, The Testing Center offers proctoring services
for students enrolled in Distance Education and monitors the English, Math and Chemistry
Testing Center Guidelines
When visiting the TTC, please honor our guidelines:
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the test room. Bottled water is allowed.
- A form of identification that includes your name and picture is required. Students without an ID will not be permitted to test.
- Children and pets are not permitted in the testing area. If you have a service animal, please contact DSPS and Campus Police for approval.
- Electronic devices are not permitted in the testing room. This includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, MP3 players, tablets, smart watches and laptops.
- Storage space is limited; refrain from bringing personal items that you are not comfortable storing in a TTC cabinet.
- All exams must be completed in one sitting.
- Daily parking permits are required; failure to do so may result in a parking ticket issued by Campus Police. For information regarding parking, click here.
- If violations of the directions/guidelines occur, the staff have the right to stop and/or refuse to administer the exam.