NOTICE REQUESTING PROPOSALS –
Napa Valley College Bookstore Services
1. The Napa Valley Community College District (District) invites submittals from qualified vendors to provide comprehensive BOOKSTORE SERVICES for the management and operation of the Napa Valley College Bookstore as detailed in this RFP. Upon completion of the proposal process an Agreement to provide comprehensive professional bookstore services to the District is expected.
2. PROPOSAL DUE DATE: March 7, 2023, 4:00 p.m.
3. RFP Available at: https://tinyurl.com/NVCBookstoreRFP .
4. Questions Regarding Proposals – Requests for Information
Submit all questions regarding the RFP in writing by email to Carollee Cattolica, Director, Enterprise & Auxiliary Services, email@example.com . Reference “Bookstore RFP” in the subject line.
5. Join the distribution list
To assure receipt of proposal package updates and RFI responses, please sign up for the RFP mailing list at https://tinyurl.com/Bk-Mailing-List .
6. Proposals shall be submitted in both hardcopy to the address below and via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Napa Valley College - Enterprise & Auxiliary Services
Attn: Carollee Cattolica, Room 861
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy.
Napa, CA 94558
Each proposal must be submitted as follows:
a. one (1) electronic version via email,
b. one (1) printed original with authorized signature
c. five (5) printed copies
7. Proposal Validity
The proposal must remain valid for at least four (4) months after submission. The District reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to waive any informalities or irregularities.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Napa Valley Community College District