Skip to main contentSkip to footer content

Complaint & Grievance Procedure

Student Disability Complaint/Request for Assistance

Meet with a DSPS Counselor to report discrimination or complaints as they relate to any actual or perceived disability. Concerns include, but are not limited to:

  • Alternate Media
  • Accommodations
  • Counseling
  • Testing
  • Staff or Faculty

Schedule an Appointment

For more information on BP 5530 - Student Complaint and Grievances (S6320): Student Complaint & Grievance Procedure