What type of appointment would you like to schedule? Schedule an appointment for online face-to-face video, by phone, or on-campus meeting with a counselor or
specialist. Let us connect you to the appropriate DSPS staff.
Not sure where to start? Enter our virtual front office lobby.
Types of Appointments
DSPS Counseling for the following:
- academic counseling (ed plan, transfer, career, etc.)
- initial intakes (Academic Accommodation Plan/AAP, Disability Verification, etc.)
- follow-up meetings (financial aid, personal, forms, etc.)
- overview/informational meetings (questions, services, etc.)
Learning Disability Services:
We are currently not offering Learning Disabilities assessment; however, we accept documentation from prior assessment. Please contact our office at (707) 256-7345 or DSPS@napavalley.edu for information.
Alternate Media/Assistive Technology for the following:
- assistive device training (Smartpen, C-Pen, FM devices, etc.)
- alternate media training (Kurzweil, E-text/Braille requests, etc.)
- technology training follow-up (questions, services, etc.)
- equipment loan/return (laptop, calculators, etc.)
Academic Adjustments & Services for the following:
- note-taking requests (complete online form)
- interpreter requests (DHH services)
- tutoring requests (Math & English)
- real-time/class captioning (Communication Access Real-Time Translation/CART)