Health Center Services
Our experienced and caring staff provides FREE MEDICAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES to all eligible students. Our medical services are provided by a Nurse Practitioner, and our psychological services by Mentis Therapist.
Associate Clinical Social Worker #99722
Mental Health Therapist
(707) 255-0966 x172
- Treatment of urgent illness & injury such as sprains, cuts, bronchitis, urinary tract infections
- Reproductive Health, including Emergency Contraception (morning after pill)
- Selected over-the-counter and prescription medications dispensed free on-site, examples include some antibiotics, cold remedies, and topical creams
- Testing for pregnancy, HIV, Strep, anemia
- Physical Exams for school, work, sports
- TB skin testing
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Education & Information
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Referrals to low-cost community resources
- Telephone consultation with nurse practitioner: symptoms or general health questions
We provide the following immunizations:
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Flu Vaccine
We do charge for these vaccines, and our rates are generally much lower than available at pharmacies. Please call us for current rates.
The Nurse Practitioner can order tests and medications, but the patient, or their insurance company must pay for tests and medications provided by outside labs and pharmacy.
How to access services
Call us at (707) 256-7780 for an appointment, or to get phone advice from the Nurse Practitioner.
Or, drop in to the Health Center, Bldg. 2250, behind the Life Sciences Building.