Skip to main contentSkip to footer content

Forms and Handouts

To request a space on campus for an event or activity:

Forms for accessing funds and paying for ASNVC/Club/Student Org. Events and Activities.

For Independent Contractors providing services to the college:

For Community Organizations and Vendors looking to solicit on campus:

Solicitation Request 

For Commiunity Organizations & Members looking to post flyers on campus:

Campus Posting Guidelines

Starting a Club

How to run a club, reserve a meeting space, & fundraise:

Information on the Inter-Club Council (ICC):

Please consult the Business Office Travel Reimbursement & Forms section for questions on funding.

For ASNVC/Clubs/Student Organizations: