Voting will be open Monday May 1st at 9:00am through Friday May 5th at 12:00pm.
Please check your student email for your link to the ballot.
ASNVC 2023-2024 Candidates
- Serves as chairperson of ASNVC Board meetings.
- Serves on Napa Valley College’s Council of Presidents.
- Responsible for giving notice of all ASNVC Board meetings as required by the Brown Act, and ensures that minutes are prepared for permanent record of Board action.
- The ASNVC President shall not serve as President or Vice President of another NVC student club or organization.
- Becomes President of ASNVC Board in the absence of President.
- Responsible for coordination of student representation on campus committees.
- The ASNVC Vice President shall not serve as President or Vice President of another NVC student club or organization.
- Shall ensure that Board performs their General Obligations.
- Serves as liaison between ASNVC and the Napa Valley Community College District Board
- Shall facilitate planning of events hosted by any member of the Board, ensuring their compliance with necessary procedures.
- Shall promote ASNVC events and initiatives.
No candidates at this time. If you or any other current NVC Students are interested,
please write your/their name in the write-in section of the ballot.
- Responsible for creation and posting of all ASNVC Board meeting minutes, in collaboration with ASNVC President.
- Responsible for replying to correspondence addressed to ASNVC Board.
- Responsible for tracking attendance at ASNVC meetings and events.
No candidates at this time. If you or any other current NVC Students are interested, please write your/their name in the write-in section of the ballot.
- Responsible for tracking and processing all financial activities of the ASNVC Board.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate, up-to-date budget.
- Responsible for working with the District’s Business Office to ensure financial oversight and compliance.
Senators-at-Large (5 positions open)
- Each senator shall act as a liaison between student body, college staff, and ASNVC.
- Shall seek potential funding sources for the Board.
- Shall interface with the student body in an effort to advocate for their issues and concerns.
Yao Deuel Yanez