Please refer to this web page for the most timely, and accurate updates.
Authentication issues impacting access to NVC's online systems have been resolved for our major systems providing student acces. We are working to resolve any remaining access issues as soon as possible.
Current System Status - 1:00 PM (4/30/21)
- Office365 - Online and all features functioning normally.
- Canvas - Online and all features functioning normally.
- Cranium Cafe - Online and all features functioning normally. All users should have access.
(Includes online counseling, virtual lobby)
- Library Databases - Onlineand all features functioning normally. All users should have access.
- Starfish - Online and all features functioning normally.
If you are unable login to the systems above, you might need to clear your browser
cache. If you could use some help clearing the cache, the documents below provide
guidance for three popular browsers.
- Clear the browser cache in Chrome
- Clear the browser cache in Edge
- Clear the browser cache in FireFox
If you are still having login issues, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to provide contact information in your message (student ID, name, phone number, or alternate email). You can also call us at (707) 256-7215, or (707) 256-7201. Para asistencia en Español, visite nuestro directorio. If you have a course specific concern, please email your professors directly to ask about deadlines, tests or other concerns.
When technological or other life challenges cause stress, depression or anxiety, having someone to talk to can make all the difference. Please remember that your Student Health therapist, Magdalena Orr, is available for free, confidential appointments. Just call (707) 256-7780, to set up a phone appointment with Magdalena.