District Technology Committee
The committee shall consist of 5 faculty representatives, 2 classified representatives, 2 administrative representatives, and one student appointed by ASNVC. The Director of Institutional Technology as the district co-chair, and the committee member elect the other Co-Chair.
- Daniel Vega, District Co-chair
- Patricia Morgan, Administrative Representative
- Christopher Farmer, Administrative Representative
- San Lu, Classified Representative
- Brandon Tofanelli, Classified Representative
- Denise Kaduri, Classified Representative
- Vacant, Faculty Co-Chair
- Emery Stafford, Academic Senate Representative
- Regina Orozco, Academic Senate Representative
- Melinda Tran, Academic Senate Rep.
- Claudette Shatto, Academic Senate Rep.
- Vacant, ASNVC Student Rep.
Agendas, Minutes & Additional Materials
|January 28th, 2022||DTC Agenda 01-28-22||Unable to meet|
|Februrary 11th, 2020||Same as above||On Hiatus|
|Febrarary 25th, 2022||Same as above||On Hiatus|
|March 11th, 2022||Same as above||On Hiatus|
|March 25th, 2022||Same as above||On Hiatus|
|April 1st, 2022||DTC Agenda 04-01-22||DTC Minutes 04-01-22|
|April 22nd, 2022||DTC Agenda 04-22-22||DTC Minutes 04-22-22||
|May 6th, 2022||DTC Agenda 05-06-22||DTC Minutes 05-06-22||
|May 20th, 2022||DTC Agenda 05-20-22||DTC Minutes 05-20-22|