The CalWORKs Program at Napa Valley College assists CalWORKs County Participants to achieve their goal of family self-sufficiency through coordinated student services including: work study, job placement, academic, personal and career counseling, transfer assistance, on campus child care referral, coordination, and referral to supportive services on and off campus.
- Receiving CalWORKs cash aid or Welfare to Work services from the County Human Services Agency
- Be enrolled in a class NVC.
To join the NVC CalWORKs Program, please complete the following steps:
- Request a CalWORKs Verification or copy of your Welfare to Work Plan from your County Worker. You may use the Request for CalWORKs and Cash Aid Verification and sent it to your worker.
- Complete Steps 1-3 of the 5 Steps to Enroll.
- Schedule an appointment with the CalWORKs Counselor Maricel Rossi below or by calling 707-563-1948.
- Complete a CalWORKs Intake Form.
- Bring the following documents with you to the appointment:
- Current verification of CalWORKs cash aid
- Copy of your county Welfare-to-Work plan (if completed)
- County Worker contact information
For more information about CARE and CalWORKs services and eligibility, please contact:
Meet the CalWORKs Staff