WHAT IS NEXTUP?
NextUp is a supplemental component of the EOPS program that specifically assist EOPS students who are current and/or former foster youth attending Napa Valley College, by providing them additional services already provided by the EOPS program.
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
· Submit an EOPS application
· Be a current or former foster youth
· Dependency or ward of the court on or after their 13th birthday.
· Be under 26 years of age before July 1st of the academic year
· Provide verification letter
· Working towards enrollment in 9 units.
· Academic Counseling
· Priority Registration
· Book Vouchers
· Transfer Assistance
· Student Success Workshops
· Referals to Mental Health Services