The Career Center is offering
appointments online and over the phone!
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 8:30am-3:30pm
Alumni: Please Email Career.Center@napavalley.edu to schedule
Click on the "Schedule Meeting" Button Below.
Need help scheduling? Select the "Knock on Door" button or send an Offline Message.
What is the Career Center?
The Career Center at Napa Valley College is a student support service, that provides a variety of career readiness services to assist students and alumni.
- We provide one to one advising sessions to support the student's career activities that include resume development, career education regarding occupations and career paths, career assessments, referrals to employers for direct hires, internship positions and informational interviews
- Engage local and regional businesses in hiring NVC students and alumni and provide regular hiring events that offer direct access to employers (on campus and remote)
- Provide workshops that focus on Career Readiness Skills and Career Development
- Maintain the NVC Career Center Job Board (College Central Network, virtual and on campus) and work ongoing with employers to promote HIRE of NVC students and graduates
- Research emerging trends in the field of Career Development and identify new resources and programs that will enhance the NVC student's career opportunities