TRiO Educational Talent Search
The TRiO Educational Talent Search Program at Napa Valley College is a federally funded pre-college TRiO program that's designed to provide academic support to students in grades 6-12th. Our goal is to support, prepare and encourage students to graduate high school and attend a college or university.
Federal TRiO programs are designed to provide outreach and student services to largely lower-income, first-generation scholars.
Learn more about TRiO programs
ETS is in 5 NVUSD Schools:
- Napa High School
- Vintage High School
- Silverado Middle School
- Redwood Middle School
- Harvest Middle School
Learn more about the Napa Valley Unified School District
1. Students must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents with a valid social security number.
2. Students must meet at least one of the following:
A. Be potential first-generation college students. (First-generation means that neither parent has received a baccalaureate degree from a 4-year college or university)
B. Meet income guidelines. (Determined by the Department of Education)
*One-third of the applicants do not have to meet this requirement, but must have need of our services.
3. Students must continue attending one of our designated schools from 6th–12th grade to receive services.
- English Application
- Aplicacion en Espanol
- Submit your application using our Dropbox
- You will be notified within 2 weeks of your application status.
- (707) 256-7390
- (707) 256-8030
- Building 1100, Room 1132
Inside the Financial Aid Office, across from the NVC Bookstore
- Ramon Salceda
- (707) 256-7395
- Maria Vazquez
- (707) 256-7393
- Lilianna Vega
- (707) 256-7384
- Eddar Fuentes
9th-10th Grade Program Assistant
- (707) 256-7394
Follow us: Instagram & Twitter @etsnvc and Facebook