Skip to main contentSkip to footer content
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will use basic principles of health and wellness to develop an informed,
personal approach to mental and physical health.
- Students will understand the principles of lifetime fitness and will incorporate fitness
activities into a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Students will demonstrate and value knowledge of psychological and sociological concepts,
principles, and strategies that apply to physical activity and sport.
- Students will acquire knowledge and demonstrate skills to safely engage in physical
- Students will understand basic principles of anatomy, physiology, and/or biomechanics
and apply the knowledge to movement activity.
- Students will acquire the personal skills and attitudes to function as a competitor
and member of an athletic team.