Adaptive Physical Education
Welcome to the Adaptive physical education department! This program offers a wide range of fitness activities for students with special needs. Our Facility has the latest exercise equipment and is equipped with specially designed machines that are wheelchair accessible.
The classes are designed with the student's individual needs and goals in mind. Students will receive an evaluation and an individual exercise plan. The college has an excellent and qualified faculty and support staff to work with each class.
Focuses on all the elements essential in an exercise program, including cardiovascular endurance, strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
Who is Eligible to Enroll
Anyone with a medical condition that requires a modified exercise program designed to meet their individual needs.
How to Enroll
- Fill out an Application for Napa Valley College.
- Have a disability that can be medically verified.
- Obtain a signed medical release from your physician.
- Contact the disabled student's program & Services office.
- If you would like further assistance come to 403 located in the North Gym.
Adaptive Physical Education Instructors
7:30AM - 3:00PM
Miguel Diaz Soto
Daniel Rivera Orozco
7:30 AM - 12 pm