Skip to main contentSkip to footer content

Napa Valley College Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) students are covered under our Student Insurance for injuries that take place during a college event. Student Insurance is considered a secondary insurance coverage. For students who do not have coverage, Student Insurance would be the primary.


  1. Notify a Napa Valley College employee (faculty, administrative staff, coach, etc.) of the incident. Have them complete the Student Injury Report Form and Submit to Department of Risk Management.
  2. Complete the Student Insurance Claim Form and HIPAA Release Form and submit to the Department of Risk Management.
  3. Submit a copy of the Referral Form to your Doctor's office. 
  4. Provide the Department of Risk Management with copies of all medical bills and receipts.