Software Purchase/Upgrade/Installation Request Form Guidelines
- Review and understand all of the information required before submitting the Software Request Form.
- Be aware of the semester deadlines for submitting a software installation request.
- Involving NVC IT early on in this process will ensure a timely and successful deployment.
- Review the List of Installed Software. The software you are requesting may already be available to you.
- If you are requesting new software or an upgrade to existing software, you must consult with your Dean/ Program Coordinator/Supervisor prior to submitting the request to NVC.
For questions regarding software requests, please contact: Institutional Technology:
Phone: (707) 256-7550
In order to ensure the best use of limited resources and to confirm integration, support, and compliance requirements, we ask you to complete the following prior to engaging in any agreement to use any software, hardware, electronic content, or support documentation and services.
Once completed, IT will make every effort to review and respond to requests within two weeks. Any questions or concerns, please contact IT Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or x7551.