Priority Registration for Veterans
- Summer 2023 - April 4th
- Fall 2023 - May 2nd
- Spring 2023 - October 25th
To be considered for priority registration, you must:
- Complete the following: Application for Admission, assessment process, orientation and educational planning.
- New students are required submit a copy of their DD Form 214 (Member-4 or Service-2 copy) or NOBE (Selected Reserve) to the Financial Aid/Veterans Services Office and request priority registration.
- Continuing students who are approved for priority registration will automatically receive priority registration for the following semester. Returning students who did not attend for a full school year must request priority registration.
- Register for classes online on MyNVC. You may also make a registration appointment with a counselor at (707) 256-7220.
- An education plan needs to be on file for prioirity registration. Call (707) 256-7220 to make an appointment to develop your Educational Plan.
All students must PAY-TO-STAY in classes. If you are eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill® or VA Vocational Rehabilitation, call 707.256.7322 to check if your fees may be deferred.