Veterans Resource Center
The NVC Veterans Resource Center (VRC) is located in the 1200 building, room 1233. It is open Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm while school is in session.
The VRC is closed on Fridays, holidays, and during the semester break periods.
The Veterans Resource Center was developed to provide student veterans with the resources they need to achieve success in their educational goals. NVC is coordinating with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and area Veterans Centers to increase services available to veterans on campus. The VRC provides a place for veterans to use the computer lab, study, meet other student veterans, attend workshops, or meet with Veterans support staff for information or services.
Because we recognize that veterans are in a unique situation on a college campus, we want to help make the transition from the military to college as easy as possible.
What we provide at the Veterans Resource Center:
- Personal/Readjustment Counseling*
- Academic Counseling (associate degree, transfer and certificate programs)**
- Financial Aid Advising*
- Veterans Education Benefits Enrollment Certification
- Information on programs and services (NVC student services; VA healthcare and other programs and benefits; State and local veterans programs; housing and employment among others)
- Workshop/Meeting Space
- Available computers and printer, quiet study space and comfortable lounge area (microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot available for use)
Monetary donations to the Veterans Resource Center and Student Veterans Oranization are accepted. Please contact the Napa Valley College Foundation Office: 707-256-7170, email: email@example.com.
- Student Services II Building 1100, Room 1132
Veterans Services Specialist
Veterans Academic Counselor