Mental Health Services (MENTIS)
Take charge of your mental well-being. Develop skills to cope with difficult life events or stressors.
Miguel Ramirez, ASCW
Associate Clinical Social Worker #99722
Napa Valley College Program Manager
Bi-lingual Mental Health Therapist
Lily Leiva, AMFT
Registered Associate MFT #138097
Bilingual Mental Health Therapist
- (707) 615-6709
Ricardo Arenas, BA
Napa Valley College Outreach Specialist
- (707) 244-9901
Mental Health Therapy/Resource Services Referral Form
(NVC Students and NVC Faculty)
Click HERE to complete a Referral Form in English
Click HERE to complete a Referral Form in Spanish
Services are free and confidential.
Crisis Text Line: text "HOME" to 741741
Napa County Mental Health Crisis Hotline: (707) 253-4711
National Suicide & Crisis Lifeline call or text 988
- Free Stress/Relaxation Audio Tapes
- Online screening tools Anonymous online screening for Depression, Anxiety, Alcohol, Eating Disorders or PTSD to see if you would benefit from professional consultation.
- Strength Of UsResources and opportunities to connect with each other at National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Stop SuicideSuicide prevention and information.
- ULifeLineAn online resource center for college students' mental health and emotional well being.