WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
At Napa Valley College, the Office of Academic Affairs oversees and provides a wide range of support for a variety of areas, including:
- Academic Divisions and Departments
- Curriculum Development
- Credit Course and Classroom Scheduling
- Career Technical Education
- Noncredit and Community Education
- College Catalog
- Online Education
- International Education
- High School Articulation
- Faculty Evaluations
- Professional Development
We believe and support NVC's Mission, Vision, and Values by:
- Administering high-quality instructional programs designed to meet students' educational and training needs.
- Promote services that encourage and enhance learning and student success.
- Providing instructional support services that enable faculty to excel in the classroom.
The Office of Academic Affiars is committed in helping you achieve your educational and career goals. We are interested in hearing from you.