Facilities Services provides maintenance and safe operations of the college's physical properties, custodial services, and grounds maintenance.
In support of the Napa Valley College District's mission, we provide services that support the physical and natural environment of the college. We serve more than 9,000 students at our main campus in Napa and our campus in St. Helena. Our job is to ensure that our buildings and grounds are maintained in the best possible condition to enhance the teaching and learning environment. We provide service and support through construction trades, buildings and grounds maintenance, energy management, mail service, setups, deliveries, and a whole host of related endeavors.
Facilities Services includes several departments:
- Facilities Services
- Facilities Reservations
- Risk Management
- Environmental Health and Safety
We maintain 61 buildings on two building sites, a total of 345,908 assignable square feet, multiple athletics fields and an Olympic size swimming pool.
Our team includes talented men and women who provide the most effective, safe, and customer services to the college community. We are a community of people excited about learning, and the college promotes and supports a spirit of teamwork. Attracting, nurturing, and celebrating diversity in staff and students is a college priority.
- Ana Garcia, Custodian
- Duane Almeida, Senior Building Mechanic/Project Coordinator
- Florentina Aguilar, Custodian
- Geverson Mattei, Lead Custodian
- Irene Avina, Custodian
- Joe Azevedo, Custodian
- Jorge Calderon, Custodian
- Jovita De La Cruz, Custodian
- Justin Locke, Warehouse Technician
- Lauren Smith, Custodian
- Luis Espinosa, Groundskeeper
- Mario Plancarte, Custodian
- Marty Shoemaker, HVAC Mechanic
- Mike Rayford, Lead Custodian
- Raymond Gutierrez, Groundskeeper
- Rebeca Avina Arroyo, Custodian
- Roman Chavez Sosa, Custodian
- Russ Polstin, Plumbing Mechanic
- Samuel Steen, Custodian
- Scott Watts, Groundskeeper
Senior Administrative Assistant, Facilities Services
Facilities Planning Officer