Napa Valley College Awarded $31 Million Grant from State Higher Education Student Housing Grant Program
Napa Valley College will break ground on its student housing project this summer after receiving the good news that it was awarded a $31 million grant from the State’s Higher Education Student Housing Grant Program. The student housing project is planned to open for student occupancy in 2024.
NVC graduate becomes second Latina mayor of Woodland, CA
How does a young Latina woman make the journey from young Mexican immigrant to high school graduate, to community college graduate, to college dropout to holder of bachelor’s and master’s degrees, to parent, working professional and mayor of a California city of 63,000 people? The answer, according to Mayra Vega: Hard work, giving back and asking for mentorship.
- From This Moment On…Painting as Response to Wildfire
- Napa Valley College Expands Humanities to Create New Ethnic Studies Department
- Napa Valley College Awarded $31 Million Grant from State Higher Education Student Housing Grant Program
- NVC graduate becomes second Latina mayor of Woodland, CA
- Community leader Blanca Huijon gained guidance and confidence at Napa Valley College
- Long road for respiratory therapy student ends at Mayo Clinic