Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Admissions & Records

Admissions and Records Forms

Important Update: Admissions & Records is in the process of transitioning all forms to DocuSign forms that can be submitted electronically. If the form you need is not yet in DocuSign, please complete the PDF form and submit through A&R Mail at Please be aware that all forms require longer processing time due to the current unprecedented volume. We will process your forms in the order received. Please do not submit the same form more than once. Please call the Welcome Center at (707) 256-7215 if you have questions about which form you will need or with questions about the process.

Statement of Legal Residency- DocuSign

AB 540 & AB2000 California Nonresident Tuition- DocuSign

Registration Forms

Add Code Request Form- DocuSign (This code is used to add a section to your schedule. Please log in to WebAdvisor to add this class. If you have any questions, please contact A&R via Cranium Cafe. Add codes are only effective during the add period of the section you are requesting.)

Add Code Video

Audit Form - DocuSign (Use on the first day of class)

Course Conflict Petition-DocuSign

(Complete Registration Form after submitting this form)

Course Repetition Petition-DocuSign (must see counselor)

(Complete Registration Form after submitting this form)

Drop Card - DocuSign (Use during the drop period if dropping on WebAdvisor is not possible. Fill out Late Add/Drop Petition below if requesting after November 6th)

Excess Unit Limit (Overload) Petition - DocuSign (must see counselor)

Late Add/Drop and Waiver of College Regulations Petition- DocuSign

Loss of Priority California College Promise Grant Appeal Petition - DocuSign

Non-Credit Registration Form - DocuSign

Prerequisite Equivalency Petition - DocuSign (use this form prior to registration)

Prerequisite Equivalency Petition + Course Registration Combo - DocuSign

Registration Form to submit with Course Conflict or Course Repetition - DocuSign (Submit after PDF Course Conflict or Course Repetition form is emailed)

Registration Form - DocuSign (Submit when unable to register via WebAdvisor or Student Planning)

Refund/Op Out Form for Technology Fee and Student Activities Fee (See submission date guidelines)

Refund/Opt Out Form for Student Representation Fee (See submission date guidelines)

Graduation Forms

Graduation: AA/AA-T and AS/AS-T Petition and Checklist

Graduation: Certificate of Achievement Petition

Petition for Local Skill Certificate

International Student Forms

International School Transfer Notification

International Student Application

High School Student Forms

NVC Application must be completed first. Forms without applications will not be processed.

DocuSign Instruction Manual for HS Students

Find your High School's Custom Permit to Attend below:

  • When submitting prior to open registration: student must register on WebAdvisor (Forms submitted prior to open registration allow student to register in any open section of the course)
  • When submitting during open registration: student will be registered by A&R staff (Forms submitted during open registration require section number to be registered)
  • When submitting during the add period: student will be added by A&R staff (Forms submitted during add period require section number and add code to be added)

American Canyon High School Custom Permit to Attend

Calistoga High School Custom Permit to Attend

Napa High School Custom Permit to Attend

Napa Valley Independent Studies Custom Permit to Attend

​New Tech High School Custom Permit to Attend

Pathways Charter High School Custom Permit to Attend

St. Helena High School Custom Permit to Attend

Valley Oak High School Custom Permit to Attend

Vintage High School Custom Permit to Attend

**If your high school is not listed above, please use form below: 

**DocuSign High School Permit to Attend + Course Registration form requires student, parent, and high school principal's signature (name and email) and NVC Student ID. Some high schools require a high school counselor's signature as well. 
ONLY students under age 15 are required to obtain instructor signature (name and email). All others require only the student, parent, and principal signature.

Find all other important high school forms below:
High School Permit to Attend - Home Schooled Students

High School Permit To Attend + Registration + Overload- DocuSign (Complete this form during registration or add period if you plan to enroll in over 11 units)

Petition for High School to College Credit 

Steps for Dual Enrollment for Students Under Age 15

(Students Under Age 15) High School Permit to Attend- DocuSign Form

High School Permit to Attend Fillable (In Person Form - Use only if unable to use DocuSign form)

Transcript Forms

Transcript Authorization of Release (Authorized person presents with picture ID when picking up transcript)

Order Transcripts online

Student Records Forms

Student-Initiated Transcript Evaluation Form

Change of Major- DocuSign

Change of Information Form

FERPA Guidelines

Student Information Release 

Student Consent or Withdrawal of Consent to Release Information

Grade Verification Form

Repeat Adjustment (External Course Repetition)