Skip to main contentSkip to footer content

Out of State Colleges

Find more out of state schools in the Western Undergraduate Exchange - WUE. At these schools, pay up to only 150% of resident tuition at a participating college or university outside of California.

Top 100 Colleges and Universities from the Chancellor's Office.

Many out-of-state colleges use one or both of these application services:

Contact a counselor for assistance with transferring to an out-of-state university. or call (707) 256-7333