FREE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Office visits for illness & injury
- Physical Exams for school, work, sports, and/or Police Academy clearances
- First Aid
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Education & Information
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Mental Health Services
- Vision Acuity
- Breast Exams
- Testicular Exams
- Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Management
- Hearing Examinations
- Treatments for Asthma
- Random Blood Sugar Testing
- Hemoglobin Testing
- Pregnancy Test
Services are supported by the Student Health fee.
We provide the following skin tests and immunizations:
- Hepatitis B Vaccine- $35.00 each (series of 3)
- Tetanus Vaccine- (we do not provide Tdap) $26.00
- PPD/TB skin test- Free for NVC Students
- Make an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner.
- Make an apppointment with the Nurse Practitioner.
Please note: Any fees accrued outside of the Student Health Center are the responsibility of the patient.