Schedule for Fall, 2014
- Math 94, Intermediate Algebra Redesign; section #66113: Monday/Wednesday, 12:30-2:45, room 1760
- Math 120, Calculus I; section #62038: Tuesday/Thursday, 1:30-3:45, room 1633
- Math 232, Statistics; section #62232: Monday/Wednesday, 9-10:45, room 834
- Math 232, Statistics; section #60913: Tuesday/Thursday, 9-10:45, room 834
Office hours for Fall, 2014
- Monday/Wednesday, 11:00-12:30
- Tuesday/Thursday, 11:00-12:00
Math 90 and 94 "Redesign"
are mastry-based algebra classes where students work on their own in an online setting toward set due dates. Access is available from any computer. Class is held for five hours on campus with the instructor who is available for individual assistance. Great for motivated students or those simply needing review of the course, since students can work ahead as much as they want.
Go to MML/MSL: Course Compass/MyMathLab/MyStatLab
Pearson student support: 800-677-6337
Pearson student support site: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/