Please follow the guidelines below when creating NVC promotional materials.
Please refer to the Website Graphic Style and Content Guide.
Also refer to the NVC Web Site - Content Guidelines and Template Examples presentation.
Please refer to the Email Signature Standards for guidlines on creating your personalized NVC email signature.
Designing an NVC Flyer
Please refer to this guide, How to Design an NVC Flyer, when laying out your material. It includes helpful hints for an effective and attention getting flyer and the proper use of the NVC logo.
Printed Materials & the NVC logo
Please refer to the Quick Reference Guide & Graphic Standards document.
Further questions about the use of the NVC logo should be directed to the Office of Institutional Advancement.
Print Shop / Printing Services
Printing requests are handled through the NVC Print Shop.
Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Rick Foley, Duplicating Services Supervisor (Interim)
Gurpreet Singh (Nitu), Printing Services Technician
What the Print Shop can do:
- Copier reproduction (color or black & white)
- Offset press reproduction
- Booklet Making (fold & saddle stitch up to 32 pages, two staples on leftside, plastic comb binding, 3-hole drill)Paper Cutter (up to 500 pieces of paper)
- Shrink Wrap (up to 11 x 17)
- NCR forms
- Assistance with layout & graphic design
- Test Printing (secured storage)
- Print NVC business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc.