Napa Earth Day Cleanup
Join the Napa RCD and Spring Clean for the
8th Annual Community Earth Day Cleanup!
Saturday, April 20th 9 - 11am
Community Cleanup Site Locations:
• South Wetland Area- End of S. Jefferson Street
• Napa Creek– Behind Firefighter’s Museum at corner of Main
and Pearl Streets
• Riverside Drive- Riverside Drive, end of Elm Street
• Kennedy Park- Boat launch parking lot off Streblow Drive
• Mt. Veeder- Dry Creek-Lokoya Fire Station at 5900 Dry Creek Rd.
Garbage bags and gloves will be provided at each site. Wear sunscreen and clothes you are willing to get dirty.
Kayak Napa Valley has generously donated their kayaks for cleanup volunteers to use at the Riverside Drive cleanup site. If you are interested, please e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: Children under 18 are required to have a liability waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian before they can participate. The waiver can be downloaded from www.naparcd.org.
Coordinated by the Napa Co. Resource Conservation District and Napa Spring Clean with funding provided by the Napa Co. Flood Control and Water Conservation District.
Special thanks to Napa Recycling and Waste Services, In Harm’s Way, Friends of the Napa River, Napa Valley Flyfishers, Kayak Napa Valley and the Napa Register.
Call Steph at (707) 252-4188 x 111 to volunteer!