Wait! Before you begin... A few things to consider:
- Have you read the NVC Student Equity Plan? Your reqest needs to be directly related to the plan in order for your request to be considered.
- Is this request for a Professional Development activity? If so: NVC is piloting a new process specifically for Professional Development for NVC Employees. You can see the process by clicking HERE and following the the instructions on the Teaching and Learning Center's Professional Development Page
If your request is NOT a professional development activity, please continue!
- Need a list of things that are NOT able to be funded by the plan? Click HERE for guidlines from the Chancelor's Office.
- You will need to know, prior to beginning your application, the Activity Code, Object Code and Budget Center related to your application. If you don't know this information, please consult your department administrative support professional or budget officer prior to applying. Don't have a budget officer or administrative support? All codes can be found on the busness office website's accounting manual at this link.
- There are a number of questions that are asked on this form. It may benefit you to pre-write your answers to the questions ahead of time with a word processing app (like MS Word) prior to actually filling out your application in the form below. That way you can "cut and paste" your responses to the questions. Here is a list of the questions we ask.
If you are ready to begin, Click Here to begin your application
Should you have any other questions, contact Craig at x7364 or send email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Equity at NVC is a collective effort. Thank you for making Equity at Napa Valley College a priority!
page updated 20170918