Creating Tangible Financial Benefits for Napa Valley College
Activities engaged in by NVC's District Auxiliary Services (DAS) promote charitable giving and entrepreneurial revenue generation directly benefitting the educational programs and mission of Napa Valley College.
- Online Giving
Active Giving Campaigns:
- Wine Country Hospitality Symposium
- Napa Valley College Storm Athletics programs
- Napa Valley Writers' Conference
- Shakespeare Napa Valley
- Youth Entrepreneurship Program (YEP)
- Napa Valley College Estate Winery
- CP Trust grants
- CTE Enhancement grants
- Deputy Sector Navigator
- Small Business Development Center
- Contract Education
- Napa Education Training Consortium (NETC)
- Workforce Investment Board
The NVC DAS was activated in October of 2013. The DAS filed Articles of Incorporation with the State of California and requested a Tax I.D. (EIN) number from the IRS in December of 2013.
On September 22, 2014, the IRS issued a letter of determination affirming that the DAS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, effective November 15, 2013.