Welcome to the Testing & Tutoring Center (TTC) Webpage!
The TTC is located
on the 2nd floor of the McCarthy Library
(Building 1700, Room 1764)
Campus Map with 1700 building highlighted
Phone: (707) 256-7437
Fax: (707) 256-7499
A Photo ID is required for all testing.
TTC honors all campus holidays/closures
All testing stops 15 minutes prior to closing
Assessment Testing Drop-in Hours week of 5/22/17
Monday-Thursday 12:00pm-4:00pm in room #1770
No Assessment Testing on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays
If you are a DSPS student, please inform staff upon arrival.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the test room. Bottled water is allowed.
- A form of ID that includes your name and picture is required.
- Children and pets are not permitted in the testing area.
- No electronic devices allowed in the testing room, including, but not limited to cell phones, MP3 players, tablets and smart watches.
- Storage space is limited; refrain from bringing personal items.
- All exams must be completed in one session.
- If violations of the directions/guidelines occur, the staff have the right to stop and/or refuse to administer the exam.
- Daily parking stickers are required and may be purchased for $2 from the meters located throughout the parking lot. Failure to do so may result in a parking ticket issued by Campus Police.