Program Advisory Committees are composed of representative from the workforce and industry as well as members of the program faculty and college administration. Workforce and industry representatives are selected based on their specific knowledge and expertise.
- Make recommendations on course and program content.
- Make recommendations on program standards.
- Make recommendations on new and replacement equipment purchases.
- Assist with the recruitment and placement of students.
- Provide information about industry standards and practices.
- Provide information about labor market needs and changes.
- Acts as a liaison between industry and the college.
- Acts as an advocate for occupational and job training programs.
View current documentation (members, meeting dates, agendas, results, and more) regarding the DDGT Advisory Committee
.Fall 2014 DDGT Advisory Committee Minutes for Nov. 5th, 2014Fall 2014 DDGT Advisory Committee Meeting Agenda for Nov. 5th, 2014