Students from the following middle schools may apply to the ETS program; however, recruitment is primarily conducted at the 6th Grade level. Other applicants will be considered based on the student's academic standing and space availability. The following schools are served by ETS:
Harvest Middle School
Redwood Middle School
Silverado Middle School
Middle school students will benefit from the following program services:
- Academic Counseling
- Essential skills workshops such as:
- Organization and time management.
- Test taking & textbook reading.
- Class participation.
- Interest and abilities.
- Career exploration & planning.
- Learning style assessment.
- Transitioning to high school.
- Fieldtrips to college campuses, universities and cultural events.
As a middle school student you will be required to:
- Participate in ETS workshops and activities.
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA or above.