FREE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Office visits for illness & injury
- Physical Exams for school, work, sports, and/or Police Academy clearances
- First Aid
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Education & Information
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Mental Health Services
- Vision Acuity
- Breast Exams
- Testicular Exams
- Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Management
- Hearing Examinations
- Treatments for Asthma
- Random Blood Sugar Testing
- Hemoglobin Testing
Services are supported by the Student Health fee.
We provide the following skin tests and immunizations:
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Tetanus Vaccine (we do not provide Tdap)
- PPD/TB skin test
Click here for prices and immunization schedule.
- Make an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner.
- Make an apppointment with the Nurse Practitioner.
Please note: Any fees accrued outside of the Student Health Center are the responsibility of the patient.