Napa Valley College Scholarship Program Ceremony Instructions
The Scholarship Ceremony is held to honor the many fine students who have received scholarships. We strongly encourage you to adjust your schedule in order to attend this event. Many donors will attend and they like to meet the students who were selected for their scholarship.
The ceremony and reception will be held in the Performing Arts Center (PAC) Main Theater, Building 100 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Thursday, May 26, 2016. Because there will be donors and prospective employers in the audience, we suggest you dress as if you were going to a job interview.
We will contact students via email and telephone regarding the ceremony. If your telephone number, email, or mailing address has changed, please contact the Financial Aid/EOPS Office as soon as possible.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
· Complete the NVC Foundation Scholarship Acceptance Letter 2016 and turn it in to the NVC Foundation Office, Room 1532 no later than May 19th.
· Check-in at the PAC Lobby on May 26 between 5:15 and 5:45 pm.
· Bring a government issued photo ID with you to receive your award packet.
· Each recipient must write a thank you letter for each scholarship you are awarded and turn them in to the NVC Foundation Office, Room 1532 by Thursday, May 19. Write the name of the scholarship on the outside of the envelope. It is important to keep the donors aware of the part they play in maintaining an effective scholarship program. Your card or letter of thanks positively affects the future of this program.
· Scholarships are disbursed as directed by the donor or donor organization. Students will receive instructions on redeeming their scholarships at the ceremony. Anyone not attending the ceremony may pick up their scholarship packet at the Financial Aid/EOPS Office starting Friday, May 27. On Wednesday, June 1, 2016, all scholarship packets not yet picked up will be mailed to student recipients.
If you have any questions please call (707) 256-7306.
Congratulations and we will see you on May 26th at the Performing Arts Center!