Check these publications for valuable information and advice on navigating the financial aid process.
- College Scholarships and Financial Aid (7th Edition) by John Schwartz.
Contains information on the financial aid process as well as a directory of over 2,000 grant and scholarship sources for financial aid.
- Don’t’ Miss Out: The Ambitious Student’s Guide to Financial Aid (24th Edition) by Anna and Robert Leider.
Provides tips and hundreds of sources.
- The Graduate Student’s Complete Scholarship Book by Student Services, Inc.
Lists more than 2,000 sources that are primarily or exclusively for graduate students.
- Paying for college: Without Going Broke (2000 Edition) by Kalman A. Chany.
A complete strategy guide to the scholarship, grant and loan process.
- Peterson’s 2000 Scholarships, Grants & Prizes by Peterson’s Guides.
A comprehensive guide to scholarships (includes CD ROM)
- The Scholarship Advisor: 1999 by Christopher Vuturo.
Winning strategies for finding scholarship and grant money for undergraduate and graduate students.