Financial Aid drop-in &
| Monday || |
1:30 - 3:00
| Tuesday|| || |
| Wednesday|| |
1:30 - 3:00
Drop-in or Appointment?
Drop-In (15 minutes)
- A drop-in is an unscheduled meeting with a financial aid staff-member that requires no more than 15-20 minutes to complete.
- If you need more time than a drop-in can provide, you must make an appointment.
- May use Student-Self Service screen in Financial Aid/EOPS Office to check in for drop-in
- If you come in on a drop-in, but your issue is too complicated for a 15 minute drop-in, you will be asked to schedule an appointment to complete the process.
Appointment (30-60 minutes)
- An appointment is a meeting that is scheduled on a specific day at a specific time, and may be 30-60 minutes or more in length, depending on the nature of your issue. If you have a complicated question, need help completing your FAFSA, or have complicated eligibility questions, you should schedule an appointment.
- Must call or come into the Financial Aid/EOPS Office to make an appointment in advance.
- Call (707) 256-7300, Option 2, to make an appointment.
Per FERPA regulations, the financial aid office is not allowed to discuss any financial aid status, forms or data with unauthorized persons. To ensure confidentiality, you must provide a picture ID to verify your identity before any personal information may be released to you.
If you want someone else (parents, spouse, etc.) to have access to your financial aid information, you must submit a Student Release of Information Consent/Withdraw Form to the Financial Aid/EOPS Office.
Parents wanting to discuss their children’s financial aid status, forms and/or data will need to request their children to download and fully complete the Student Release of Information Consent/Withdraw Form and submit it to the Financial Aid Office before contacting us for information.