Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSP&S)

Which Type of Service Do I Need?

Learning Disabilities

If you have a verified learning disability (If you were in Special Education in elementary, middle or high school or have verification through outside testing services) CLICK HERE to go to Learning Disabilities services.

Other Disabilities 

Students with other disability (mobility, deaf and hard of hearing, autism, Asperger's, Traumatic Brain Injury, etc.) CLICK HERE.
 Click here to download a NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST in pdf format


 NVC student portraits