Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSP&S)

Requesting Services


Learning Disabilities

If you have a verified learning disability (If you were in Special Education in elementary, middle or high school or have verification through outside testing services) CLICK HERE to go to Learning Disabilities services.

How often must I verify my disability? Who do I see to do this?

If you have a Learning Disability, make sure you verify your disability through Learning Services.  Once your LD is verified, you should request accommodations every semester through Barbara Benson in Learning Services.

Other Disabilities

Students with other disabilities (mobility, deaf and hard of hearing, autism, Asperger's, Traumatic Brain Injury, etc.) CLICK HERE.

How often must I verify my disability?  Who do I see to do this?

Make sure you've verified your disability with Sheryl Fernandez, the DSPS Counselor.  Once you've verified your disability, accommodations should be requested every semester through Karen Travis, DSPS Specialist.