Read the Official Graduate Invitation email that will be emailed to eligible graduates/participants in early April.
RSVP by May 19 if you wish to participate in the ceremony. (MANDATORY) It is critical that we get an accurate count of graduates participating in the ceremony for seating purposes. PLEASE do not leave this till the last minute.
Purchase your cap and gown at the Bookstore (OPTIONAL) (not required but only about 4-5 out of 250 opt not to wear one).
Attend the Rehearsal in the Quad on Friday, May 30, 2014, at 10 a.m. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, but not mandatory if taking a final). Can last about 1 1/2 -2 hrs. Set aside about 2 hours for the rehearsal just to be safe.
* Graduates who cannot attend the rehearsal must arrive early in the evening by 4:30 p.m. to get a card and have time to fill it out before going to line up.
Obtain a Graduate Information Card at the beginning of the rehearsal. (MANDATORY) This card must be completely filled out on both sides before you walk up to the stage. Your name will be read from this card--not from the program.
Stop at the Graduate Check-In Table (MANDATORY) next to the Bear Fountain on Friday, May 30 between 4:30 p.m. and 5:55 p.m. to pick up the following before lining up in the Quad (see how graduates will line up in the Quad):
- your graduate information card
- a commencement program
- an "I'm Transferring" button if applicable
Those that did not attend rehearsal MUST also stop at the graduate Check-in table to:
- have their graduate information card checked
- pick up a commencement program
- an "I'm Tranferring" button if applicable