checklistimage.jpg General EOPS Eligibility Criteria:

(Students must meet all the criteria to qualify to receive EOPS services)

  • Are a California resident OR AB540 student (confirmed by the NVC Admissions Office)
  • Have completed fewer than 70 degree applicable college units (this does not include ESL or remedial coursework) 
  • Are a full-time student (12 or more units is considered full-time)
  • Apply for financial aid (FAFSA or the CA Dream Act Application) and be in adequate academic AND Financial Aid standing (NOT on suspension)

  • Are in need of educational support services

  • Are eligible for a BOGG A or B (fee waiver) or have 0 'EFC' for financial aid 

Total Family Income
2016-2017 BOGG Fee Waiver

Number in Household
(including yourself)

2015 Income
(and/or Untaxed Income)

















Each additional family member





EOPS is no longer accepting applications for Fall 2016 semester.

Please check back in December for Spring 2016 semester.

For questions regarding EOPS application and services please call

the EOPS secretary at 707-256-7310.


Para preguntas en español, por favor,

 llame Maria Ortiz al (707) 256-7314

o Flor Martin-Del Campo al (707) 256-7323.