The CalWORKs Program at Napa Valley College provides support to NVC students who receive CalWORKs cash aid from the county Social Services Agency. We are a team of caring professionals available to assist you with achieving your educational goals at NVC.
- Currently receiving CalWORKs cash aid from your County Human Services Agency.
- Be enrolled in at least 1.0 unit at NVC.
To become a part of the NVC CalWORKs program you must first do a CalWORKs intake with the CalWORKs Counselor, Maricel Ignacio. Please take the following steps to complete an intake appointment:
- Call 707-256-7301 or stop by the Financial Aid/EOPS CalWORks Office during regular business hours to schedule an appointment with Maricel Ignacio.
- Bring with you to this appointment the following documents:
- Current verification of CalWORKs cash aid
- Copy of your county Welfare-to-Work plan (if completed)
- NVC English and Math assessments results (if completed)
- Current class schedule
- County Worker email and phone number
For more information about CARE and CalWORKs services and eligibility, contact:
Meet the CalWORKs Staff