The ASPIRE program is designed to help students make a smooth transition from high school to college both academically and socially. Students will participate in a class that is specifically designed to improve college study skills and that will provide a college level experience. In addition students will learn about the social and academic resources on campus, participate in social and community building activities on and off-campus, engage in leadership opportunities, make new friends, and register early for their fall classes.
Who should participate?
- Students who want to discover more about themselves and what college has to offer.
- Students who want to learn how to be successful in college.
- Graduating high school seniors who are low income and/or first generation college students.
How do I get involved?
- Complete a Napa Valley College admissions application
- Take the English Placement Assessment*.
- Submit ASPIRE application.
* Students must place into English 85 or higher
For more information contact Alex Guerrero, (707) 253-3277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.