Completing the assessment process, the orientation and an abbreviated education plan satisfies the requirement to be considered a "matriculated' student. Matriculated students are given Priority Registration (Priority E)*
1. After viewing the online orientation, return to this page to complete the Online Orientation Quiz. It's a short quiz that takes approximately 5-10 minutes to complete. Students must print and return the completed quiz to the Counseling Center to receive credit for step 2 in the matriculation process. IMPORTANT: After viewing the presentation and clicking on the "Please be sure to click here to take a short quiz...", you will get an error page titled "The page cannot be found". Don't worry. Just ignore this page. Return to this main Online Orientation webpage to click on and print the Online Orientation Quiz.
2. To complete the Online Orientation, please click on the New Student Orientation link to begin. The online orientation is a video/audio presentation that takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. You can use your computer speakers if you want to hear the audio, but you can also complete the orientation by reading it only without sound. IMPORTANT: After viewing the presentation and clicking on the "Please be sure to click here to take a short quiz...", you will get an error page titled "The page cannot be found". Don't worry. Just ignore this page. Return to this page for the link to the orientation quiz.
3. Submit the completed quiz to the Counseling Center, located in the 1300 Student Services Bldg. (Rm 1339A).
- If you cannot drop it off in person, you can email it to our counseling department (email@example.com).
- On the subject line, put Completed Online Registration Quiz.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you within 72 hours acknowledging receipt of your quiz. If you do not receive a confirmation within 72 hours, please resend your quiz again and/or contact the Counseling Center at (707) 256-7220 during their regular business hours.
Retain a copy of the quiz, and, if applicable, a copy of the email you sent to Counseling, for your records.
* High School students are not given priority registration.