Doctors, Nurses and Healthcare Professionals in Training.
Be desperate to know and driven to care!
Chapter Lectures 1, 1A, 3, 4, 17, 19 and 19A are available. Read and review.
Preparation for Lab Report 1 Divide and Conquer, then....Share
1. Enter Reproductive Cell Specimen Size Estimates in your Cell Size Calculator. Note how the calculated averages automatically appear in the next TAB, Table of Cell Sizes. Note how this Tabled Data is automatically converted to a Column Chart in the next Tab in mm and again in the subsequent Tab in microns.
2. Use Google Images as your Data Base, Search and Select appropriate photomicrographs to fill in the blank boxes for the Separate Excel File, Human Gametogenesis Data.
Rank on QZM 1
1. David and Madison TIE
2. Brandon, Daniela, Gabriel, Karina, Laura and Roland TIE
3. Aide, Andre, Andrew, Christian and Jilian TIE
The Good Children have signed and turned in their Course and Laboratory Safety Policies.
The Good Medical Students are making their own Greek / Latin Lexicon.
The Smart Medical Students are collaborating!
The Successful Medical Students are in Study Groups!
Open, Download and Save to your Desktop all Documents. Note: Often, this server prompts you for a name and password. Click cancel as many times as necessary for the item to open or download. Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 are different. MAC is very different from MS. This site is built on an MS WIN 8.1 Platform for PC and is Internet Explorer friendly. If you encounter difficulty downloading a document, try this;
1. Highlight the Target Document / File.
2. Right Click the Highlight.
3. Left Click "Save Target as......"
4. Left Click Desktop
5. Open the file in Downloads.
6. Save it to your Desktop from there.
Course Calendar....coming soon....which/when/how soon is not yet determined?
Course Overview and Policy
Sections 60544 and 64561
Lecture Theater 838
8:00 AM Review Grade Status and Rank
8:10 AM Lecture Mitosis, Meiosis and Stem Cells
9:15 AM Break
Section 60544...The Tuesday Lab Cohort
Bring your Laptop / Tablet to Lab..we begin writing our first formal Lab Report....All Digital All The Time
9:30 AM Lab 1 Report Human Gametogenesis Draft 1
11:40 AM Break
11:50 AM Lab 1 A Microscopy Mitosis and Meiosis
12:10 PM Lab Clean Up
12:20 PM Lunch Break
|Ch 1||Ch 1A||Ch 2||Ch 3||Ch 4||Ch5 ||Ch 6|
|Ch 7||Ch 8||Ch 8A||Ch 9||Ch 10||Ch 10A||Ch 11|
|Ch 12||Ch 12A||Ch 13||Ch 13A||Ch 14||Ch 115||Ch 15A|
|Ch 16||Ch 17||Ch 17A||Ch 18||Ch 18A||Ch 19||Ch 19A|
|Ch 20||Ch 21||Ch 21A||Ch 22||Ch 23||Ch 24|||
Laboratory Report Blank Template
Cell and MS Specimen Calculator [Field of View, FOV]
Lab 1 Human Gametogenesis
L 1 Human Gametogenesis Data
L 1 Human Gametogenesis Example Lab Report...Incomplete