To ensure full consideration, individuals must submit complete application materials no later than 5:00 p.m. on October 28, 2013.
In order for an application packet to be considered complete, interested applicants must provide the following documents:
- A letter of interest, not to exceed five pages, that addresses: a) how your skills and experience have prepared you for the duties and responsibilities of the position as outlined in the job description; and b) how you meet the minimum and desirable qualifications for the position.
- A completed Napa Valley College Administrator Employment Application.
- A current comprehensive resume.
- An unofficial copy of transcripts verifying college work and degrees (official copy of transcripts will be required upon offer of employment). Note: A written evaluation by an official foreign credentials/transcripts evaluation and translation service must be submitted for foreign degree(s) by the application deadline date.
- The names (in chronological order), current addresses, and telephone numbers of all supervisors over the past ten (10) years.
- The names, current addresses, and telephone numbers of five (5) faculty members who are familiar with your administrative work.
Application materials may be submitted in person, by U.S. mail, or by email to:
Napa Valley College
Office of Human Resources
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway
Napa, CA 94558
All required application materials must reach the Office of Human Resources no later than 5:00 p.m. on October 28, 2013. Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if the recruiting period is extended. Please do not submit material not requested. Application materials submitted become the property of Napa Valley College and cannot be copied, returned, or submitted for other positions.
Click here to view the Napa Valley College Vice Presidential Search brochure, which also provides the details of the position and application procedure.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: If you are in need of special services or facilities due to a disability in order to apply or interview for this opening, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Napa Valley College, an equal employment opportunity employer, maintains a drug-free workplace, and requires that employees abide by that policy.