Position open until filled. Priority filing deadline: 5:00 p.m. PST on Monday, November 2, 2015. Applications received by the priority filing deadline will be given full consideration.
In order for an application packet to be considered complete, interested applicants must provide the following documents:
- A letter of interest, not to exceed five pages, that addresses how the applicant meets the minimum and desirable qualifications for the position as outlined in this announcement.
- A completed Napa Valley College Administrator Employment Application.
- A current comprehensive resume.
- An unofficial copy of transcripts verifying college work, degrees, and conferral dates (official copy of transcripts will be required upon offer of employment). Transcripts without the degree and conferral date will be deemed incomplete. NOTE: Transcripts for degrees earned outside of the U.S. must be accompanied by an evaluation from an approved service verifying that the degree is equivalent to the U.S. degree and must accompany application materials. Click here for a list of approved agencies.
- A list of five references, including position, business and home telephone numbers, and email addresses. References should include at least one supervisor and one subordinate.
Application materials may be submitted in person, by U.S. mail, or by email to:
Napa Valley College
Office of Human Resources
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway
Napa, CA 94558
For full consideration, all required application materials must reach the Office of Human Resources no later than 5:00 p.m. PST on the filing deadline. Applications received after the deadline will be considered only if the recruiting period is extended. Please do not submit material not requested. Application materials submitted become the property of Napa Valley College and cannot be copied, returned, or submitted for other positions.
For confidential inquiries about the position, you may contact the consultants from PPL, Inc. identified below:
For questions regarding the submission of materials, please contact Annie Chindavong, Napa Valley College, (707) 256-7100 or VPsearch@napavalley.edu.
Click here to view the Napa Valley College
Vice Presidential Search brochure, which also
provides the details of the position and application procedure.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: If you are in need of special services or facilities due to a disability in order to apply or interview for this opening, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
Napa Valley College, an equal employment opportunity employer, maintains a drug-free workplace, and requires that employees abide by these policies.