Napa Valley College
Office of Human Resources
McPherson Administration Building, Room 1544
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway
Napa, CA 94558
(707) 256-7109 fax
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Executive Director, Human Resources
- Administrative support for Executive Director
- Maintain Executive Director's calendar
- Monitor budget
Senior Human Resources Analyst
- Full-time faculty and administrators
- Questions regarding faculty labor agreement
- Long-term leave of absences
- Coordination of ADA and return to work process
- Legal issues
Classification and Compensation Analyst
- Regular, salaried classified and professional employees
- Classification and reclassification for classified staff
- Questions regarding classified labor agreement
Human Resources Technician
- Part-time faculty
- ADA and return to work support
- Ancillary and extra pay assignmentsPart-time temporary hourly employees, professionals, community services teachers
Interim Health Benefits Officer
- Benefits - Health and welfare, EAP,
disability, life insurance, etc.
- ACA (Affordable Care Act)
- COBRA benefits
(707) 256-7106 *Week of 5/8/17
Monday: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
*Office hours will vary weekly and will be updated to reflect new schedule.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: If you are in need of special services or facilities due to a disability in order to apply or interview for any of our job opportunities, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE, AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, MAINTAINS A
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND REQUIRES THAT EMPLOYEES ABIDE BY THAT POLICY.