Napa Valley College
Office of Human Resources (Room 1544)
2277 Napa-Vallejo Highway
Napa, CA 94558
(707) 256-7109 fax
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
| Charo Albarrán
||Executive Director, HR
Senior HR Analyst
- Full-time faculty and administrators
- Questions regarding faculty labor agreement
- Long-term leave of absences
- Coordination of ADA and return to work process
- Legal issues
- Hiring lead
- Regular, salaried classified and professional employees
- Classification and reclassification for classified staff
- Questions regarding classified labor agreement
|(707) 256-7101 |
- Part-time faculty
- ADA and return to work support
- Ancillary and extra pay assignments
- Benefits - Health and welfare, EAP,
disability, life insurance, etc.
- ACA (Affordable Care Act)
- COBRA benefits
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: If you are in need of special services or facilities due to a disability in order to apply or interview for any of our job opportunities, please contact the Office of Human Resources.
NAPA VALLEY COLLEGE, AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, MAINTAINS A
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND REQUIRES THAT EMPLOYEES ABIDE BY THAT POLICY.